Books & Chapbooks Received and Available for Review
Books Received up to October 2016
The following books have been received by filling Station and are available for review. We continually receive new books, so do check back to view the latest arrivals. We will strike-out titles as they are claimed.
The Hidden Keys (Coach House, 2016) – André Alexis
• 100 Days (University of Alberta Press, 2016) – Juliane Otok-Bitek
• Paper Teeth (NeWest, 2016) – Lauralyn Chow
Once in Blockadia (Talonbooks, 2016) – Stephen Collis
• Lost Animal Club (NeWest, 2016) – Kevin A. Couture
• Squarehead (Insomniac, 2015) – Brian Davis
• Poemw (Pedlar Press, 2016) – Anne Flemming
• Magyarazni (Coach House, 2016) – Helen Hajnoczky
• Hard Work Cheering Up Sad Machines (Mansfield) – Jason Heroux
• Documentaries (NeWest, 2016) – Walter Hildebrandt
Metaphysical Dictionary (Dumagrad Books, 2016) – Svetlana Lilova
Reading Sveva (Talonbooks, 2016) – Daphne Marlatt
Night & Ox (Coach House, 2016) – Jordan Scott
• The Broad Side: Reflections on a Long Life (Insomniac, 2015) – Eve Zaremba
If you are interested in reviewing a book, please contact our Non-fiction Editor, at email@example.com, to signal your interest and supply a mailing address and other details so that we can make arrangements.
Also, please read our general editorial guildelines and note that all review submissions must ultimately be submitted via Submittable, so that we can ensure its effective handling by our editorial team.
Please send review copies to:
filling Station Publications Society
PO Box 22135
Bankers Hall RPO
filling Station is interested in works of experimental or otherwise innovative poetry, fiction & non-fiction. If you wish to touch base about the books that fS seeks to review before sending review copies, please email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com